Barcelona's Winning Streak

While having a break in my own house, I researched about what happen to Manchester United, as they fought against the defraud Barcelona FC. I knew that time I was disappointed because Chelsea was defeated but let's see if they will succeed against the Red Devils

FC Barcelona
were crowned European champions for a third time – and the second in four seasons – as a vibrant display of pass and move, capped by goals in either half from Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi, defeated Manchester United FC in Rome.
(source of www.uefa.com)





I thought Manchester United won but it was Eto'o (10 mins) and Messi (70 mins) who have tricked out Van De Sar's goalkeeping. Cristiano Ronaldo was threatened when he fired a free kick shot to the Barca Players' Wall. But still they captured the ball.

Congratulations to the Barcelona Football Club. I'll try to watch the game. :)

0 comments: