Review: LocoRoco 2 (PSP)

May 14, 2009

I finished the game, LocoRoco 2, a while ago. I thought my sister brought my PSP. But finally, the last game was too bored but I di
dn't know that I finished the game, in just 1 month. Nga naman pag masipag maglaro ng LocoRoco.




LocoRoco, was originated in the game called "Kotaku", improved with highly appreciated animations that kids as well as gamers wanted to play with. It could easily remember the songs in the game that was really addictive in mind. The first impression when I played this game, I thought this gameplay was making me bored but that didn't happen. Because this gameplay has new abilites and elements that add depth in the game. Pero nabitin ako nung naglalaro ako kanina buti natapos ko na yung laro na 'to. Some kind of adventure as it was but like I said earlier, I was uncomfortable enough when I knew I finished this game.

This was about a story of the LocoRocos and their world which were invaded by the evil Mojas. The only thing you do is to tilt the world and to influence the LocoRocos in their way to restore peace and joyous music to the world. There are 7 innocuous characters in this game, they are
Kulche, the Energetic Youngster, Viole, the Confident Tomboy, Budzi, the Loose Cannon, Pekeroné, the Exuberant Geek, Chavez ,the Cool Speed Freak, Priffy, the Style Princess and Tupley, the Voracious Fella. And I badly forgot Mui Mui and Bui Bui (the Good and the Bad Ones) they're giving us sometimes guidance and sometime mischievous aspects to restrain us from saving the world, screw the Bui Bui but not the Mui Mui as well as the Mui Mui King. In the end, it all finished when they all sang the LocoRoco 2 theme song, I didn't know what was the title of the song, I'm addictive but not fanatic.

There were fresh moments that made the gameplay more illusive on the eyes and more replenishable to the person's mind. There were also other tactics and hidden routes in LocoRoco that I need to improve when my sister will play again this game. Guess what, this was my first time to finish a game in my PSP.


0 comments: