Enrollment Bash

May 22, 2009

This was an exhaustible but worthful day for me, it all happened when I enrolled all by myself (but I'm with my sister in entering the university) at University of Santo Tomas.

It all started inside the hallway with many incoming freshmen on their way to choose their P.E. course. At that time, I was so embarrassed because they have their schedule with them while choosing their desired P.E. course and I knew they could easily enter. But I wish I could choose the right course in time.

Next destination, P.E registration, the good news was my alternative game in my former school, IPSA and that was Sepaktakraw but the bad news on that was "no SOCCER". And I didn't get ROTC in NSTP but I was so ashamed of myself you'll know why.

Next destination, another Enrolment Procedure, but I wasn't able to complete my requirements so I went to the Registrar's Office at the Main Building.

An imaginative conversation came into my mind:

Kevkev # 1: "mukhang hindi ako makakapasok sa USTe ah?" I felt pressured then.

Kevkev # 2: "ba't andoon ang pangalan ko sa listahan?" While I'm looking at the list because the lady opened the lists of Engineering Freshmen Students and she highlighted my name there.

Kevkev # 1: "baka andoon nga kaso, incomplete requirements naman ako" When the lady went to the front desk
but the lady assigned in the engineering counter said that my requirements were completed so you can go back.

I came back to the gymnasium to look again my name at his laptop, then I'm there and I proceed to the assessment section to get my form. Oh no, I have no classes on Sundays and Mondays, and I was assigned at night classes (4-9 pm) I was ashamed then because I didn't take ROTC as my NSTP, ROTC classes is every 4 hours and every Sundays, I told you that I don't have classes on Sundays and Mondays?. Anyway, then I paid my tuition fee at the payment section. Then I proceed to the ID Picture Section to take my signature and picture.

And finally, I'm certified THOMASIAN STUDENT, with an ID number and schedule of classes.

VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

And that was an enrollment bash day for me.

0 comments: