Christmas Galore - Part 1 ('09 Edition)

Paskuhan Sa USTe (December 18, 2009)


 

NOTE: This photo is not mine, it's from the owner (lower left) itself. :D



The most awaited celebration at the University of Santo Tomas, they started to count the days for the 400 Years of Unending Grace in UST. VIVA SANTO TOMAS!


Engineering One Voice Chorale Christmas Party (December 19, 2009)


My first ever ONE VOICE christmas party because I was first accept as one of the members of OV. I loved this celebration but not only that, we sang as a choir in the church and we did carol inside the subdivision at Fairview, Quezon City. I had a great time with you guys.Thanks to the whole chorale. Merry Christmas!


Christmas Caroling (December 22, 2009)

My group, The Quake Shot and I did something lovable and valuable to the people around the streets, inside our subdivision. It's my fault why we did this kind of tradition but they're the ones who accept my invitation in joining the Christmas caroling. We used my brother's guitar and a square-shaped tupperwares for our drums in our caroling. After 2 hours, we'd caroled 4 streets and counted our blessings. At that time, we received 250 pesos, not bad but we didn't continue because it's raining and it's 9:30 in the evening then and my friends' parents will surely spank them. JUST KIDDING GUYS!  

END OF PART 1. :D






0 comments: