Paskuhan 2009

Q&A's (Paskuhan 2009) - It's Just A Trip 



How's the Paskuhan 2009 Mass and Festivities that happened in University of Santo Tomas?


 First Simbang Gabi is not just an ordinary mass for the Thomasians but a celebration of the arrival or coming of our Messiah, JESUS CHRIST. My fellow Thomasians re-enacted the portrayal of Mary and Joseph the Carpenter. After the celebration, a bit Salu-Salo with my Co-Chorale in the Faculty of Engineering.



Because this is my second time ever to celebrate Christmas in the Philippines and this time happened in UST, even though there are lots of students who come and celebrate this event, this is one of the most ASTONISHING and SPECTACULAR celebration I've ever had in my entire life. With all the dazzling fireworks that happened around 12 mn, the bands that students surely must release their pressure regarding on their studies by jumping higher and saying "ROCK ON!" and lastly the performances of our SECOND PARENTS and FELLOW THOMASIANS (either ALUMNI or STUDENTS).


Did you and your friends invite someone to go to the Paskuhan 2009?


I invited my Co-Batchmates @ IPSA and my friend invited my Former Batchmates @ Chevalier School to celebrate this wonderful festivity. But before that, we caress first the moments inside and outside the 4 corners of UST. Is it that wonderful? After that, my co-batchmates and I had a get-together at my crib (siyempre pagod na pagod mga taong 'to, mahaba-habang tulog 'to kaya LET'S GET IT ON!).


But before the festivity, where did you go?


Me? I went to the internet cafe to meet my friends who came from different Colleges/Faculties of UST. Then we've strolled at the mall and went back to the University.


How long you've stayed at Paskuhan


After the celebration ended, we'd spent the night out at UST for about 6 hours. See how long did the celebration arise? That was one of the best Christmas celebrations I'd ever celebrated in my entire life. I wish there will be a greater celebration instead of Paskuhan in UST. Sana 2011 na! 


Quadricentennial Year - 2011! Viva Santo Tomas!!


Kevin Pangilinan
Inhinyerong Tomasino (Information Systems) 





0 comments: